Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

No joke. Flash crashed the second this finished XD

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

Now there are few minutes i will never get back.

Mob Squad: Episode 2 Mob Squad: Episode 2

Loved this one as well. Here is some criticism though.
Pros:
- I liked the jokes and the animation doesn't seem so bad.
- I liked the fact you used game footage.
- The characters' personalities are funny and makes the cartoon fun to watch.
Cons: (sorry for the longness)
- The art is good, but the characters don't have much animation. I like watching these and I believe you could make make them much faster if you continued to use presets, but if you don't add anything more to the characters you run the risk of the visual effect getting boring. The script is funny, but needs the visual to back it up. I found myself already wanting something different to look at.
- The mobs look good and have a distinct style, but I don't find the characters unique. All the characters have wonderful personality, but don't have anything unique in how they look. I watch Slamacow's Minecraft animations on youtube. He has each of his mob characters have something about them that makes them look different than the others. It wouldn't be hard for you to do the same and it would make the animation more special (as special as another minecraft animation could ever possibly be :P)
- As I have said before, the jokes are good. I have a bad feeling though that the story isn't going anywhere. I don't know if you have a story line planned out or the future scripts written, but so far it just seems like gags I will forget a day later. Even family guy has a way of making pointless gags, but still keeping a fast paced memorable plot. I find the series much less appealing when I think the story is going nowhere. You are a good animator and you should give this series a good story before it loses all its momentum.

In a nutshell, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next episode. :)

Delura EP 005.01 Delura EP 005.01

I liked this one, do you already have the entire script written?

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

The whole story is already in my head, but I only typically write 2-3 episodes worth at a time partly due a number of factors:

1) The amount of time it takes to produce an installment (with luck I'll be able to cut this down significantly next year).

2) Constraints of my skills and hardware. Sometimes I'll make big alterations to my original idea because I find I either don't know how to achieve the effect or I end up feeling that the production time vs. viewer benefit is not high enough to justify. The amount of asset building needs to be kept at a manageable level per episode. I try to buffer asset building... for example, the new models for EP 005.03 were partially built by the time I produced EP 005.01.

3) The voice actor's abilities/style can heavily influence the writing I do. This means that, instead of having a character with a specific personality in mind, I instead audition sample/general purpose lines and write based off the sound of the auditions I get. This process would *NEVER* fly in a larger and faster production, but for now that's what I do.

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

And then 100 people join the server...

Delura EP 004.02 Delura EP 004.02

Amazing. The series started out a bit slow. but I am so glad it has sped up to a watchable pace.

Chickens Origins Chickens Origins

Funnies. Thing. Ever.

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

I must say I Iike this one more than the others. The animation at times was choppy, but it was better the using the same old art over and over again. I didn't come out perfectly but it was differnt and made me laugh. I hope to see more like it.

New Avenger New Avenger

can walk on water. Just saying. I made me laugh anyways.

DuDuL responds:

Sooooo offensive ability ;D

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Great style. The ending was funny too.