[Island Map] [Island Map]

Nice tune, the main theme at the beginning is really (for lack of a better word) abrasive is you wearing headphones. Beside that, it's a neat tune.

HarraH responds:

sounds fine on mine but then again I have good headphones. I wouldn't suggest trying to enjoy music on ipod headphones.

Jingle Jingle

super solid track. I wish it would loop so it didn't seem so short, but what is there is great. On the nitpicky side of things, I wish the drums were quieter. They are building it up instead of letting it actually be ambient.

eatmeatleet responds:

thanks!

Title Theme Piano Title Theme Piano

Nice. The song was very smooth but at the same time it never was boring. I could definitely see this a background music for a game. If you are planning on changing anything I would suggest maybe having some conflict to resolution in the middle of the song instead of it just repeating itself.

Mawnz responds:

Thank you! I've never considered adding something to this, but I might try something like what you suggested ^^

Haunted Music Box Haunted Music Box

Love the piece, but I agree that it needs to go somewhere. I could never really tell what the song was trying to do, and as a result I felt that certain parts fell short or where out of place. Overall though all of the song sounded really good. I suggest having some vocals at the end like you had at the beginning ;)

Mawnz responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it! Also thanks for suggesting things to add like the vocals :D Will see what I can do!

Lucid Lucid

very nice, I liked the changing tones of the piece.

The Other Side (Remix) The Other Side (Remix)

I liked how you mixed in different beats and yet you kept a nice pace. Well done

JUR Track 1 - Saxman JUR Track 1 - Saxman

dude, love this so much. Perfect pace and intense but not super intense. This would be a great video game song.

3kliksphilip responds:

Thanks for the suggestion! If only I had a computer game to put this to...

Grand piazza Grand piazza